This is a Continuous Professional Development qualification for those wishing to teach and train in the security/events industry.
What does this qualification cover?
The Level 3 qualification consists of two units:
- Unit 1 – Principles and practices of Conflict Management (30 hours of distance learning)
- Unit 2 – Scenario based learning and training in Conflict Management (30 hours of guided learning)
To undertake this ‘blended learning’ approach the learner must be able to demonstrate accredited prior learning (APL) in the form of a formal teaching qualification such as the Level 3 PTLLS.
What you gain from the qualification
The qualification provides learners with:
- The knowledge, understanding and skills that learners need to provide effective conflict management training
- Opportunity to focus on the development of major key skills and the wider key skills in a security / events and conflict management context
- Opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes that are essential for the successful performance in a training environment